top of page
About Jones, Brower & Callery, PLLC
Jones, Brower & Callery PLLC has been located in Lewiston for more than fifty years.
The firm was established by William J. Jones in 1956 who was later joined by his son Garry W. Jones in 1969. Jones, Bower & Callery came about in 1992 with the merger of the firms Jones and Jones with Brower and Callery.
Thomas W. Callery has been a managing member of the firm since this merger in 1992. Zachary A. Battles joined the firm in 2018, becoming a managing member in 2019. Cynthia L. Mosher joined the firm as a managing member in 2020.
We represent numerous individuals and businesses throughout North Central Idaho and Eastern Washington.
Our office is located at 1304 Idaho Street, one block from the Nez Perce County Courthouse.
About Us: About
bottom of page